Thursday, October 25, 2012

Nothing But Curly Pudding Review for Natural Heads

I am so glad that someone suggested the Nothing But brand for my hair.  Each jar says that it does not contain petrolatum, mineral oil, parabens, sulfates or Pthalates--all the bad stuff that naturals usually look out for.

This product is pretty amazing. I really love it. It cost about $7 at Sally's and has a creamy consistency. Its texture reminds me of cream Noxema. A little of it goes a long way.  The jar says that it helps with curl definition but I don't have curls so I can't say much about that.  I can say that my hair has not had a dry day since using the Curly Pudding.  I just take a little dab and run it through my hair each day and my hair feels supple and happy.  

This product does contain glycerin, which may be of concern for some but that hasn't been a problem for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment