Saturday, October 27, 2012

Nothing But Mold and Hold Wax Review. My Experience

This post is about the Nothing But brand Mold and Hold Wax.  I give it a thumbs up.  First of all, just like the Curly Pudding I talked about last time, it does not contain any of those nasty petroleums, mineral oil, pthalates or sulfates.

It does however, contain glycerin and dimethicones, but I haven't had an issue with that.

I bought the Mold and Hold Wax at Sally's for about $7.99.  It is kind of clear with a goopy, tacky consistency.  It's like light gel with some glue mixed in.  It is thick and a little sticky.



I could immediately feel the results when I used it for my two-strand twists for the first time.  Each twist felt firm and tight.  When I finished, I could feel a slight weight with them (just slight, but I like that) and they were compact and shiny.  The twists also lasted me nearly two weeks, whereas my twists have usually had it 4 days in.

So, I really love this.  It didn't make my hair hard or flaky--in fact my hair stayed very moisturized in conjunction with a daily dollop of the Curly Pudding.

I don't honestly think this product would hold down my edges, but I think it could serve that purpose for someone with a looser hair texture.

No comments:

Post a Comment