Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Video L.O.C and EASE Method for Natural Hair

As I explained before, I really love the L.O.C method.  Since I've discovered the technique, my hair has not had a dry day.  There is another method called E.A.S.E which is more of an application technique to ensure that every bit of hair contains product.

 E.A.S.E. stands for Edges, All Over, Sections, and Ends.  As you can imagine, every single strand will be covered with product when you do this.

I think the Sections portion is a little unnecessary.  It just seems like a lot of extra product on hair that already has product.  But still, I guess it would not hurt to do it.

Included is a video of the LOC and Ease method combined. And you don't have to do it every single day.  I think the woman in the clip here did this at the beginning of a 5 day week.


No comments:

Post a Comment